03 January 2012

Welcome Back Kids

Half moved in, I decided to take a break from the chaos.
After dropping $300 on books, I'm starting to not look forward to class again.

The excitement of college has quickly worn off. It's just another day in the neighborhood.
Last semester I was attending orientations, meeting new kids, going to parties. This time, I'm procrastinating moving in, buying books, and waiting to get a check from Old Navy so that I don't starve this week... Back to the old grind.

On the plus side, my new apartment is much bigger, there's a t.v., my roommate is just as wacked as I am, and there are no math or science classes in my oh so lovely 17 credit schedule. There's room in the kitchen for more than one person, my bed isn't 6 inches from the ceiling, and I don't live in a complex surrounded by crazy freshman girls, and across the street from non-commitment pre-mish boys.

This could get exciting folks.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment