01 January 2012

The Double One

I suppose, a nostalgic post is in order so as to really start off the new year.

2011(in a semi, but not very so particular order)
-Sent my sister, a best friend, and so many more friends off on missions
-Graduated from high school, and everything that comes with that
-performed my senior recital
-Said goodbye to many wonderful people
-Worked diligently, and goofed off at the Old Navy
-Met an amazing guy (whom, so as to really get it out there, I plan to keep around for a while)
-Worked even more at Old Navy
-Kept close to the friends I love
-Made myself a regular at Farr's
-Got me a smart phone
-Longboarded and destroyed my knee
-Wrote the missionaries
-Welcomed my sister home from her mission so that she could recover from her illness(Had to eat some radioactive food so that they could look at her digestive system more closely, and still denies having any super powers...)
-Ventured off to college
-turned 19
-Made some amazing friends, with which I hope to keep ties for a very, very long time.
-Experienced scary foreign movies
-Lived through a 7 a.m. class
-Became a big fan of love boat couches
-Barely passed my math class
-succeeded at my first semester at Rexburg
-Endured very much below freezing weather
-Had an amazing Christmas with the family and the boy

Here's to 2012, and the new adventures it holds for us all

No comments:

Post a Comment