19 January 2012

The College Library Chronicles:2

Guess who showed up again today? Yep. The guy from last time... Golden.

"Hey! I knew I'd see you around! Are you doing anything this weekend?" "Yeah, I have a lot of homework to do and to get ahead on cause I'm going to Utah on Tuesday and Wednesday." "Oh cool! What are you going to Utah in the middle of the week for?" "My boyfriend is taking me to a concert of my favorite band." "Oh. Boyfriend. Awesome..." *Awkwardly turns head to the side* "Well... I guess I'll see you around sometime." "Yeah, see you later"

Talk about awkward right? Poor kid.

I've grown accustom to eavesdropping on the student employees sitting at the front desk, very near my study area. What are they talking about today? How they are so glad the international students get on campus jobs. Gives them an advantage against all the other girls when it comes to dating the black men.
Good luck ladies.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment