18 January 2012

An Actual Blustery Day-and a Wednesday

Walking to class the goal wasn't to get there on time. The goal was to get there without being blown over. Think I'm kidding? Come up to Rexburg. I nearly got knocked off my feet more than once. And my breath was taken away several times as I trekked around campus.

Ridiculous

Although it made for some great hair days from the female portion of the students, and when my coat is zipped up all the way and my hood is up, you can only see my eyes and nose. I looked like that of a lime eskimo. I had a rather enjoyable time trying to maneuver my way around things. But I could tell that I was in the minority.

A storm is on it's way. Finally.

Just, everyone cross your fingers that it doesn't hinder my concert attendance on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment