12 January 2012

The College Library Chronicles:1

"What's up girl! haven't seen you in a while." *grabs left hand* "You married up yet? I thought you would have been gone by now..." *moves over to another girl* "What's up girl! haven't seen you in a while." *grabs left hand* "You married up yet? I thought you would have been gone by now..." Got to love eavesdropping


Sitting across from Mr. Jock.-
"Boom!" *setting down bag. "sorry, my bag is way heavy." "yeah I noticed" "haha..."

Awkward pause. I then retreat back to my readings about Arab's.

"So, you come here often?" haha. Are you kidding me? "Yeah. It's the library."
"You're funny" Gee, thank you. I'm really trying.

About 5 minutes later.

"So, your hair is really pretty. I like the curls a lot." "Oh thanks. It's not my favorite." "It should be. It's really cool. It matches your pretty green eyes too" "Oh, thank you" *cue sweet smile*

2-3 minutes

"So, what are you doing this weekend?" "Going to Utah" "Oh, sweetness. Is that your home?" "Yeah" "Oh nice. Well, I have to get going. Maybe I'll see you next week back here around the same time?" "Haha, probably. I come here regularly in between classes" "Hmm. I'll keep that in mind." *Wink*

Wow. That was awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment