25 October 2011

Cheese

I don't know if any of you have noticed, but my blog lacks photographs.
Why you may ask?
1. My camera is sititng in the front console of my car, and has been for many months.
2. Who even remembers to pull it out during a 'kodak moment' anyways?
3. I'm the furthest thing from photogenic, and I always have been. You see, I have a lazy eye-lid. Not a lazy eye, but a lazy eye-lid. It just doesn't open as much as the other one. In person, it's not all that noticeable. But in pictures, my face looks like that of a stoners. It's super sexy.

So, I apologize to all of you that my blog isn't as appealing to the eye as others, but in truth? It's not all that big of a deal to me. So, at that, enjoy my words.

I think I have a knack for meeting all of the self righteous students up at this here university.

middle of orchestra-my D string slipped so I am quietly trying to tune it. "Um, excuse me? I'm trying to listen" "Um, excuse me? I'm trying to tune" "We did that at the beginning of class, so what are you doing it now for?" "It slipped." "Well, you should work on your tuning skills" "Well, you should work on your people skills." I don't think she likes me much anymore.

"Hey I saw you at McDonalds on Saturday. Who was that guy you were with?" "My boyfriend." "Oh, so that's the guy you're going to prematurely ruin your life with?" Some statements are better left ignored....

Coming from Book Of Mormon boy who asks impossible questions about dragons-
"What's the heart on your arm for?"
"My boyfriend drew it on me last weekend, we were just messing around."
"Oh, did he screw up or are you too good for that?"-this statement comes from a previous conversation I had with him. If I didn't tell you, text me and I'll fill you in.
"Um, it's none of your business what he does with his life, or even what I do with mine. Stop."

The mormons up here are a whole different breed.

2 comments: