03 August 2011

1 Month

Unlike the majority of those I graduated with, I have 1 month until I leave for school. Some have recently left, and most have 2ish weeks. Not me, I've got me a whole month.

Heaven help me

Someone took the remote to my life and put it on pause.

In ways it's a good thing. More time with my family, the boy, and all those at work I love.
I don't see my family much as it is right now, I'm always out at work or with him, maybe I should change that....
I'm with the boy a lot, but with only a month left, can you blame me?
I have a deep down feeling tears will be shed when I leave the Orem Old Navy, I won't get into that now though, spare you the sappiness.

I'm ready for life to move on.

Yet, I know that when the time does come for me to move forward, I won't be ready, and praying for more time.

1 comment: