02 August 2011

Sister Lewis




You might think we look alike, and maybe we do. But personally, I have never seen it. To the right is my big sister, the glowing ecstatic missionary. I love her immensely, and I miss her even more. My life has taken so many unexpected turns, and I know that there are many more to come, and I wish she was here to help me through them all. She's probably the only person that could criticize me without me making a snotty remark or comeback. And right now I could use her criticism and wise words. She always has the bigger picture in mind when helping me with my life. I've never been good at that, I tend to live each day, and, regretfully, I disregard consequences. And when I hit bottom she's always been there. She still is, she's not dead you know. But she's extremely far away, and busier than I could imagine. She's happier than she's ever been, and I know that she's doing the best thing she possibly could. Oh, mess with her and I will mess up your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment