09 April 2011

Blow

Ke$ha.

Thanks to Sharissa's house and her never ending supply of refreshments, after lunch, 3rd period, and a whole thing of gatorade, I was about to blow.
But I couldn't go home during my free period, I had to take a quiz right? Yikes. Maybe an over excited bladder would help me concentrate...

Why not just use one of the many restrooms at school? Perhaps you all have forgotten my inexplicable yet quite controlling fear of public restrooms. (I often venture to the seminary bathrooms if needs be. Holy toilets are a little more comforting.)

As I entered my mom's study hall class to take my math quiz, she looked at me rather funny. "Do you need to go to the bathroom first?" She then remembered my fear and told me to go to seminary. I couldn't today. "Drive home, then come back to take it. You'll have time,"

Yes I did waste all that gas going home and back to perform a task I could have accomplished 5 steps away from her classroom.

"I'll come to your work and buy something expensive in all pennies." "I won't go to prom with you." My future prom date and I get along real well.

Proud to be a Senior 2o11.

No comments:

Post a Comment