05 April 2011

Good Life

One Republic. It's my new addiction

There's less than 2 months of high school left. You're associating with the people that helped you trudge through the miserable weeks of tests, boring teachers, unfair grades, and ruthless never-ending drama. These last two months with them could be nothing short of grand if you don't take them for granted. Cut the drama. Good grief.

In my shower this evening, I felt an odd itch on my back. Assuming it was just a loose hair i let the water rinse it off. But, then the itch began to move up my back, that didn't make sense to me. So I swiped my back to find on my hand a new friend. I named him Hercules. Possibly the biggest, strongest spider I will ever encounter. What spider can stand against a shower? None. I then screamed, shook him off my hand and sent him to the big web in the sky via my conditioner bottle.

Washed my face to find a lot of red dirt. Q-tipped my ears to find more red dirt. Softball season must be in full swing.

My hat goes off to those who live on the highest rung of the social status ladder, yet still acknowledge all those around them. You will go far.

No comments:

Post a Comment