05 January 2011

Say Hey

Treniers. Listen Here. It's adorable.

The beginning of softball season, there's so many things to be said about this momentous occasion. Freshman Year-Terror. Insecurity.
Sophomore Year-The older girls seem so old. I want to be like them.
Junior Year-This drama better stop. Now. Get me out.
Senior Year-Bring it on. Love the girls, love the game, love life.

Honesty time, I'm not all that good. I've improved more than I could have ever hoped for. But I will never be as good as Brit. And it scared me silly that I might have to possibly fill her shoes.

The energy in open gyms can never be replicated. No pressure, being told to take it easy and slow, blasting the music, laughing and tricks from the coaches. Divine.

First bruise of the season? First open gym. I would have a good story for all of you, but I have no clue where it came from. But chances are it's from falling on the gym floor. Not really softball related. Oh well. There will be more bruises and stories to come.

Only thing bad about open gyms? The gray game. Let's hit it right on the boundary. Totally fair. Then give the next girl one right to the chest. So fair...

No comments:

Post a Comment