01 January 2011

Happy Hangover

No, there was no drinking involved. But the lack of sleep serves as a sufficient substitute.

Lessons learned in 2011-
-Brenna can function until midnight. Give or take 20 minutes. After that she's done.
-Movies involving brain power from the viewing party are a horrible idea at 1 in the morning. Your eyes want to shut with all the power you possess, but the movie's intrigue draws you in, keeping you from peaceful slumber
-Functioning the day after almost no sleep seems nearly impossible
-I discovered that if I am forced to function and even more, go to work, people need to avoid me. I apologize for my smaller than normal attention span, rude comments and shorter than ever temper
-No sleep may and most likely will result in random outbursts of sobbing

This will be a learning year for me. 1 day down and already several lessons learned

No comments:

Post a Comment