19 January 2011

Mary Poppins. 12

We all wish for a bag much like Mary Poppins's. Big, vintage carpet design that holds anything your little mind can conjure up. But I don't have to wish for something like that. You see, even though my bag isn't carpet. It holds, well, everything.
-Spiders. I use my bag quite often.
-My wallet
-A classic pistol
-gum
-A portable dvd player
-Pens
-Keys
-A small elf. He assists me in all of my problems and questions
-A lamp
-Instant snow
-Santa
-A notebook for boring moments. Written are all the thoughts that go through my mind during meetings and classes. I'm rather funny when I read it a few days later
-All the members from the band Parachute. Ready to play for me at any moment in time.
-A grenade. You never know.
-A money tree. A small one though, it can't grow anything more than a 10. That's fine though.

No comments:

Post a Comment