30 January 2011

Breaking Down

Trust Company.

Amber's leaving, quite soon. I might collect enough tears to rush me through the keyhole just like Alice. I've never seen so many people in my little house before. It was a true blessing to see all the friends and family come for her. She's loved, but how could she not be. She's a sweet, honest spirit with love for everyone she meets. This recently just came to my mind, but I've never really heard her judge. Sure, she has her pet peeves, but she really does love everyone. I want to grow up to be my big sister. We are constantly told we look like twins, I hope we really do. She's someone I will always want to resemble, inside and out.

Are breakdowns allowed during the college search process? It should be an item included on each application.

Name:
Desired Major:
Residency:
10 minutes to stress and cry
Social security number:

They should all look like that. I deeply envy all of those who know what they want to do with their life, where they want to go, how they're going to get there. I'm terrified. Right now all I'm seeing is a bright future at Old Navy.... I could also see myself as a very successful hobo.
This is all so terrifying and stressful. I'm truly scared.

But we're not actually allowed to show this are we? We all have school, work, daily responsibilities and commitments. We're not actually allowed to break down, there's too much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment