27 January 2011

Boy Meets Girl

Call me up if you wish to participate in an activity such as this.

Here's my side notes for the day-
-Solo&Ensemble. Always a good time, when you know how to keep time...
-Softball, better every practice.
-If you fell a little stuffy in your sinuses, please blow your nose. Nobody likes to sit and listen to you sniff and snort it up to high heaven for 90 minutes.
-Park horizontal when nobody is in the parking lot. It'll spice up your life.
-Amber leaves in 6 days...
-I learned duets today. Amanda also learned that I can't play different chords with different hand simultaneously.
-People watching. It's an addiction.
-I would love to go back to the days when Harry counted for book reports. We're beginning to grow apart.
-Brenna doesn't rhyme with anything. If anyone can think of a good rhyme for my name, we will go to lunch.

2 comments: