02 December 2010

You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch.

Yes, I did meet my scrooge the other day.

He despises Christmas, which I find a little funny considering he's a holiday hire. I would like the holidays if that happened to me. But he's sick of Christmas before December. I felt like I was hearing swear words when he told me this. So from then on I have called him either grinch or scrooge. However he calls me Brenna-lu-who. I feel like I'm receiving a compliment.... Perhaps.

I'm not closing at work tonight, and for some odd reason I feel like I'm missing out. Odd, considering the late hours that I hate having to stay for. Perhaps it was learning how to throw whip cream while keeping the shape in tact. or hearing a true honest to goodness fairytale. Let me elaborate.

She has a missionary who she's madly and adorably in love with. And from what I hear of his letters and videos, he loves her just as much if not more. They're getting married. I feel like her story should be written down in a story book for Disney to make into a movie. Her real life happily ever after makes me feel good inside. Although she's a bright ray of sun in my life, and she always makes me feel good inside.

Let's keep the Christmas spirit going please. Katy even found me instant snow in a can, I'm saving it until I truly need some Christmas Spirit. Probably July or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment