20 December 2010

It's the End of the World

R.E.M. I will probably regret this when 2012 hits, but as mentioned before, there's a replay button on music players for a reason.

There was a lunar eclipse tonight. It's also Winter Solstice. Something cool had to happen tonight right? Some strange legend had to have been told if this were to happen right? Wrong. If anyone know any though, please let me know. I'm quite curious.

My mom asked my dad if it meant anything, he said, probably not. But it hasn't happened for 430 some odd years, so that has to count for something right? It might have, but the overcast got in the way. Silly weather. Oh don't worry though it snowed. Glorious.

So no, nothing came of this planet alignment type of occurrence tonight. I personally wished Titans would have been unlocked, the planet to stop turning, some glitch in space and time taking us all back to the 1920's. Something of that sort. But oh well, at least we got snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment