19 December 2010

Friday I'm In Love

The Cure. Hooked. I told you.

There's just those moments and people that make you feel good.

-Not having to pay at Wendy's. Some cashiers are quite saintly.
-Watching video clips instead of working. We like managers who put in their 2 weeks notice.
-People who work for 26 hours straight. Probably the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
-Getting asked to dances I didn't even know existed. Clever way to ask. Took me longer than it should have. I'm probably not very bright.
-Hugs from a best friend I haven't seen in so long. There's nothing better.
-Seminary guides on how to really experience Christmas.
-Silent Christmas lessons
-People who spend 400 dollars on angel trees. Blessed.
-Violin teachers who threaten to spank if we don't practice over the break.
-Giving 2nd chances
-Getting pushed off the loading dock. That was graceful.
-Running into Katy at the mall. I'm so used to being with her that it's an odd feeling to see her somewhere we didn't previously plan to meet. Doesn't happen often.

Count your blessings. Count the angels you see throughout your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment