23 December 2010

Santa Clause is Coming To Town

Pick whom you prefer.

It's Christmas Adam. Get it? Took me a while too. I had never heard that before in my life and then all of a sudden I hear it from 4 different people in one day. Someone please explain to me how that always happens.

It's a no school 2 weeks. Which means I don't have to see the people who push my buttons for 2 weeks. Don't get me wrong, I wholeheartedly miss more than a countable amount of people who I see more than once a day and now never see. This situation doesn't seem to be going in my favor. Unless planned, the only people I've run into that have put a smile on my face would be Jill and 2 others. Other than that I have ran into a grand total of 9 people over these few days that at school I prefer to avoid. This paragraph isn't very nice. But it's truth. I'm on a break from school and the people there as well. Please stop running into me.

We like Christmas lights, mcdonalds hot chocolate because starbucks is closed at nine-thirty(explain that one to me), putting phones under car tires, and teasing. Oh the joy of a double date.

Becca is easily my number one person at this moment. Not only do I love having her back in town, and shoveling in the dark with her, but she posted some rather marvelous songs on her blog. She made my day. Please don't be offended if I use them.

I hope you all have a marvelous Christmas eve and Christmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment