18 December 2010

Blue Christmas

Elvis, obviously. What's with all this rain?

Fleece. It seems to be my sworn enemy as of late.

Remember the days when you always got a fleece zip up for Christmas? And you wore it everywhere? I remember those days. And I'm glad they're now just a memory. I hate folding fleece, bagging it, organizing it, anything. The texture makes my hands feel like they're being cut over and over again. It's like folding broken glass. Rub fleece against fleece. You might as well scratch your nails on a chalkboard. Don't buy or wear fleece. You can buy the good stuff. But not the fake 5 dollar kind. It's like wearing cardboard.

I forget how crazy the holidays can get. Today I remembered. I've never seen the mall so busy. Or state street for that matter. I'm glad I'm basically done with all my shopping. I don't like brushing up against random smelly strangers everywhere I turn. Not my cup of tea. I'd rather buy Christmas presents in July thank you very much.

These are probably the only downsides to my holiday season. That and working Christmas eve. But we can't win them all right?

1 comment:

  1. the fleece was making my eyes all scratchy. its awful. i'll be there christmas eve as well. party. oh holiday hours. are the over yet?

    ReplyDelete