27 November 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

There are numerous people who sing to this melody. Find a favorite for yourself.

It's finally Christmas time. The lights can come out, the decorations, the smells, the MUSIC, the food, the trees, and there's so much more, it's time for them to come out of their dusty, buried boxes to reveal themselves for the next month. Fabulous. Hopefully snow got the memo, and will begin to fall. I miss the nighttime silence and beauty of falling snow.

I've sold my soul to Old Navy this season. Let's hope I don't work as much as I'm thinking I will have to.... Cross your fingers please.

Someone take me to Temple Square please, someone take me to Christmas concerts, someone take me to Thanksgiving Point. Or perhaps I could take you. Call me up.

Who knew Thanksgiving break was for making new friends. I didn't, but it sure has worked out nicely for me this year. I'm also a fan of cars dying in the middle of the road. When they're not mine of course.

Dr. Pepper and Pizza. Not healthy, never something I like to combine and live off, but one must result to these measures when working Black Friday. I wouldn't recommend it. It often leads to insanity in the workplace.

Happy Birthday to all the amazing people who had birthdays this weekend.

I hope all of your breaks was filled with relaxation. I hope you're all ready for the most wonderful time of the year. Please keep Christ in your hearts this month. More often than he usually is.

1 comment:

  1. Brenna, You are so amazing--your writing is very good and so insightful, and you have the sweetest, dearest heart--I love you and am so excited to be down there for Christmas in a few weeks--hope you have a wonderful first week of December! Love, Gramma

    ReplyDelete