24 November 2010

Home

Michael Buble.
I have a feeling I might regret using this song, I might want it for a different story, but replays are always included in every music player right?
Old Navy seems to be turning into my new home. I spend an incredible amount of time there, I know where everything is, I could find my way in the dark, and all the people there are starting to become my family. That sounds like a home doesn't it?
However, returning back to my true home surpasses any joy (if any at all) I feel towards Old Navy. I love the drive back to my house, the big smiles my parents get me when I arrive, and how sweet they are when they can tell I'm exhausted. Plus my dad turns on the Christmas lights when he knows I'm on my way home, a little welcome present. And I found a Christmas shower curtain in my bathroom. My parents are fabulous.

School also seems to be turning into my home. That however, is self explanatory. So let's leave it at that.

I went to visit a friend who is recovering from surgery. I went with Breanna. That's like being home. She brings back the simplicity of jr high. The fun times we all had, with the friends that all seem to be distancing over the years. It's home.

Seeing Brandon a tad loopy from his surgery medication brought me home to my surgeries. That was a lot of medicine, laying on the couch and too many movies. I'm so thankful it's over.

Snow makes me feel at home. I'm not sure why, but it definitely does. I absolutely love the snow. I can't wait for it to get here, or for Christmas time to arrive. I hope you are all ready for the Christmas themed posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment