23 November 2010

Give Me A Break

Kit Kat Jingle. It's ok, it counts as a song...

Thanksgiving break? Strongly needed. My Senioritis disease happens to be peaking. I need time off. Do I get any? Heavens no, I have work and homework. Possibly some college applications thrown in there. Lovely

AP English? Give me a break. Asking a morality question to a Mainly mormon population class, when you as a teacher definitely aren't? Give me a break. You're just asking for it. The smart comments we give you to make you mad? You have it coming dear sir.

This "blizzard" Give me a break. I was so excited, the most excited I've been in weeks. Thanks for showing up, got us all excited for nothing. I'm upset, and most of all on the verge of tears. I need snow.

Some of us just need a break. A quiet afternoon, a relaxing weekend. Some of us don't get those breaks.

2 comments: