16 October 2010

Pictures of You

The Last Goodnight. Yes, The Cure also has a song by this title, and either would suffice for this post.

Senior Pictures. Something I've always loved to look at. But they've never been mine. I love seeing the countless shots from every angle showing everyone's beauty. But again, they've never been mine. And I've been just great with that.
That changed today.
Katy and her wonderful father and I went up to a couple parks to take various shots of both her and myself. It was crazy, with every pose all I thought about was how grown-up I was getting. The fact that these pictures could very well end up in the envelope next to my graduation announcement scares me.
I was thankful Katy was there. Comic relief between posed smiles really lightened up the mood for not just me but her as well I'm sure.
The pictures where we posed together were a tad awkward. There's a bit of a height difference.

Scatter brain
-Hot Air Balloons are amazing. What a thrill. I wish we weren't tethered to the ground.
-There really is a smile that can be too big. Strange to comprehend right?
-I miss Washington and all my family there. Sometimes I really wish I lived up there instead of Utah...
-I'm grateful a million times over that I have graduated from Suzuki and did not have to play and/or attend Celebration tonight.
-Fall break is called a break for a reason. I wish my teachers understood this concept.
-Nifty Fifties
-Halloween has drastically changed over the years. Or maybe it's because I'm older and not focused solely on candy.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pics! I {LOVE} the way you write, and I am loving all the songs you post about. You are A-mazing
    Jamie Blaisdell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, i forbid you from wishing you lived in washington. because had you spent your youth in washington we would not have met and had such lovely experiences one with another such as throwing water bottles at eachother.

    ReplyDelete