18 October 2010

Fun Fun Fun

Beach Boys.

Anyone ever seen Top Gear? If you haven't you're tragically missing out. It's popular in my house due to my father's love for cars and my near obsession. I believe I could look at, fix and be around cars all day every day and be completely content with my life.
This show is incredibly funny, has rather interesting facts about the new and up coming models, and the do's and don'ts to certain models. Intriguing. Completely. Not to mention the 'challenges' they have to complete every now and then. My personal favorite being when they had to each make their own motor home. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.
America is making their own Top Gear.... We will see how that turns out...
Cars are fantastic. I wish I had more time to learn about them. Please stay around for a very long time. With the way technology is changing I have a feeling cars could become a thing of the past. An item to collect. Never ever.... However I do wish I was a better driver...

Random thoughts
-I love hunting equations. I only wish I could hold them captive, never to be revealed again
-I'm so glad that the war in Afghanistan has so much to do with me passing my AP english exam....
-I said I didn't understand it, you said we would look over it in class. thanks so much for the help....
-sarcastic mood perhaps?
-I love group lessons. And I thank the older kids for coming again. You were sorely missed. I'm not mature enough to be the example....
-If only I could play piano like Jon Schmidt.
-Touchy feely being friends with Katy really makes my day
-I miss Washington
-Good luck at the semi's soccer girls!!
-Being a guardian angel for a night really is a mood changer. But can be dampened when doorbell ditching a house with a yard like the grand canyon.
-You can never be too old to pass notes
-I've decided I adore the song Can't Help Falling in Love With You. Any version will do. But my personal favorites are Ingrid Michaelson,Elvis Presly, and Jon Schmidt. Beauty at it's finest.
-Typing when your left hand fingers are asleep is harder than it sounds

1 comment:

  1. I can't claim to be a *true* fan, but Top Gear is SO great. I cried in the motor home one. Also, you should know that I really enjoy your song idea for your blog. Very creative :)

    ReplyDelete