23 October 2010

I Need Some Sleep

Eels. I'm tired. It's been a long weekend. Not nearly as long as others I guarantee, but it's been a long one.

My love goes out to the soccer girls. You had an amazing season, and you all played so hard last night. You deserved the title, but 2nd is going so much farther than the rest of the teams. You're all fantastic. It nearly broke my heart to see some of you sitting on the floor this morning waiting for the ACT, you all looked so distraught. We all love you. And apparently, yelling "I'm in love with Katy Jessop" Before the game starts will force a good portion of the student section to turn and give you the 'you're insane stop talking' look. Lovely.

I got to bed late, fell asleep even later, and woke up nice and early for the dreaded ACT.

ACT, I hope my prep class for 6 weeks paid off, I need a good score. More than you think, so please be kind to me and produce me a winning score. I'm nearly begging here.

Oh government projects.... Do any of you know the real situation of the national debt? I do now. I'm sorry to make you all jealous.

Halloween is so close. But you don't need to watch paranormal activity 2, or visit haunted establishments. Watch Arsenic and Old Lace, with the lights on. Much better.

Stake Dances-I think I'm approaching the age limit for these, yet I still attend. Why? Because little teenagers are too scared to talk to me, so I can do my thing with my best friend dancing and singing our little hearts out. Definitely worth the gummy bear covered floor... Maybe.

I've recently found myself making a list of boys... This isn't promising. Let's wait and figure out the results.

My last post was pure inspiration. The rain today was magnificent, if only I wasn't held captive in a classroom for the duration.

No comments:

Post a Comment