23 September 2010

Relax

Frankie Goes To Hollywood. Admit it, we've all heard the song. And if you haven't? Then you need to re-think your life...

Relax guys. It's just another day. And take a look at all your stress causing problems. Chances are they will make you laugh, they certainly made me laugh.

Today I realized I hadn't done my math homework that was due this morning. What did I do? Gave myself a bad grade. I should be worried, but for some strange reason I honestly could care less. It feels like my senioritis is coming in...
Orchestra? Last year it was stress free laugh your head off bliss. This year, it's a whole stress ball all condensed into one class period. I miss you class of 2010. We stand no chance at sounding even decent without you, our conductors are a million times more uptight without you here for some reason, and I have to be a leader and set an example.... ha wow. Good luck with that one.

Recording our pieces for sweet blind Fernando? Happy to do it he's a super funny kid and I love that he takes orchestra. However me being me I wanted to sound perfect for him so he could learn the notes and rhythm. And i definitely didn't. ahh... awesome. But that's ok because my independent music study period has recently been ending with the sounds of Cole playing the piano. Ah talk about a stress reliever. Guys, play the piano.

Lunch? Put into our lives to suck the stress out. Or at least that's what it was meant to do. You're usually successful lunch, but keep trying.

Seminary. Ah the highlight of my day. Best class ever. I think we're funnier than Jerry Seinfeld on a good night. Want a good laugh? Come visit my class.

Alright let's get to the good part. My after school day was relatively stress free. Until I sit down to do my homework... My english assignment could have very well been written in gibberish. Nobody knew what they had to do. So we decided to just not turn in anything tomorrow. However, teachers always have an excuse to make it our fault even when it's usually theirs. So i emailed my teacher, in hopes he could either explain it to a more comprehendable degree, or not respond so i wouldn't have homework. nope, he responded. But not only that, he called me. That's right, my english teacher called me. Talk about horror movie worthy. I hung up and shivers went down my spine. I pray that that never happens to me ever again. He told me to relax, that it wasn't as big of a deal as i was making it. Oh yes it was, you don't allow late assignments. Stressful for sure. However the satisfaction of completing it in 10 minutes was quite worth it.

Need to really relieve the stress in your life? Make browines. Oh, and double the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment