10 September 2010

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Taylor Swift. We like dear Taylor. Most of the time.... But today I want to give a shout out to all those people I like all of the time. My family for sure. My sweet mom, who I would be lost without. She's one of my very best friends, I find her amazing, and our personalities click quite well. I like to think I inherited her attitude. My dad, whom I adore in every way. Love him with all my heart. My dear siblings, who I could play with all day and be perfectly content. My friends are pretty great as well. Becca? I wouldn't be who I am today without her. Growing up together made our personalities nearly identical. The summer's of lemonade stands, smoothies, snow cones, and playing every day. I miss my college friend, life isn't the same without her around. And Katy. Katy is my twin basically. We say the same things at the same time. And not just words or phrases but entire sentences. I get the feeling that some people don't like to be around us, because of how strange we are together. If Taylor's song could be written for someone in my life, it would be Katy. I wouldn't be surviving High School if it weren't for her. She's pretty great. A keeper for sure, and hopefully my roomie in college. Everyone, look around in your life at the people who have stuck around for a while. They need to be thanked.

No comments:

Post a Comment