11 September 2010

Everything

Michael Buble. Girls, it's perfectly o.k. to be in love with him and\or his voice. I know I am. But due to my 2 second attention span, and my random all over the place day, I felt like the title of this song was appropriate, pay no attention to the actual lyrics. Unless you're looking for a good song to listen to of course. My life consists of---
-Getting soaked and honked at.
-outside receivers and defending at the hip.
-white shorts and never enough change.
-losing guys in 10 days.
-honeycomb, honey, and lamination
-Giant hockey bears
-Wallyworld
-My country
-too many girls who all think they know what to do, but in reality none of them have a clue
-boys who can't physically yell
-old friends
-b.s.
-waaaay too many skittles
-bingo handprints
-finger pains and impossible music
-not enough time to practice
-serious sunburn

No comments:

Post a Comment