05 September 2010

Everybody

Ingrid Michaelson. May I just note how catchy and wonderful this song is? Listen to it and I guarantee you will listen to it several times more immediately after. (if you're like me and could listen to one song all day that is) But let's get into the deep stuff now. "Everybody wants to love and be loved" right? So let's try it. Next time you're with somebody really look at their life and their situation. What they're really going through and not just the facade they put on for everyone around them. I know I don't do this very often, but when I do I gain a new love and understanding for people I would never have given a second thought originally. Yes, today is a sappy day, but it's Sunday what do you expect? I sit at home and get lost in my own thoughts all day long. (Not healthy sometimes I might add) Anyways. Let's love everybody ok?Life is so much more enjoyable this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment