16 September 2010

Elevator

David Archuleta. Need some feel good music? This song should be on that list.

Today was one of those days, those everything drones on days. The 'are you kidding me there's still 20 min left of 2nd period left' days. The I'm ready for bed at 10 in the morning days. We love days like that. Where you have 0 attention span to get you through your classes.

The downs-
long classes
english with the ego teacher Nagro
Physics with the scatter brained Broadbent
Seeing super seniors at school and realizing that'll be me soon, it's not that far away
no breakfast
sitting through an english class where the temperature is low enough my water could freeze
doing the homework and staying up late to do it, but did we have to hand it in? no, of course not
realizing there's another day of school
listening to my voice in radio class. ( i apologize to everyone who has to listen to me everyday)
registering for the ACT
trying to figure out what i want to do with the rest of my life. I have no idea. Still.
nothing to do all day
not understanding the questions in my math homework. I love early morning help....

The Ups-
My buddies
the hilarious conversations Rosie and I have in Radio class
Mr. Collette and his Alzheimers
locker food
Jill and all her beauty
Lecy and DJ as jungle people
holding Sharissa's hand in the halls
funny looking braids
singing songs down the hallways
fish sticks
my mom throwing water at me during dinner, not my dad. My whole family was speechless
knowing my sister is going to serve the lord for 18 months
being done with the radio project knowing we will be broadcasting soon
my technology savy dad
going music shopping with Dylan
unknowingly getting checked out by the employees at Bert Merdock.... weirdos
finding a clicking water bottle
reading my scriptures
pushing kids over in the halls on purpose
knowing i don't have to do the homework assigned all weekend
homecoming stuff tomorrow

Nothing special in the day to report. But there were my up's and down's. We all have them, and like our dear David says, we just got to go with it;take it as it comes sometimes and live with what we have at that point. Things will change and variety will come along and spice things up now and then. Love it, live it, deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment