02 March 2012

ADD

I'm starting to feel as if I have A.D.D.
I'm not focusing in class, at work, or anywhere.
It takes me 3 times as long to write a paper, and focusing on customers at work is becoming excruciating. (on a side note however, for those of you who understand, I got 5 onc's today. Back in the cashiering groove... yikes)
My left hand feels naked when my ring sits on my desk instead of my finger.
I'm beginning to see the maturity that relationships like this have. It's so very new to me, but I'm liking it.
Sometimes, friends are in the least expected places.
Wedding planning is already stressing me out and the only thing we have set in stone is the venue, temple and date.
I can't wait to live in Provo. I miss my Utah county.
Will talked about internships in Texas... There's no snow in Texas.... We have more discussing ahead of us.
There's something very therapeutic about spending an hour in the car every other day.
(it's also a very good replacement for vocal lessons.)
I've learned that I get snippy, rude, and zombie like after about a week and a half without Will. Thank heavens there's only a month left of school.
Thanks to my new found attention problem, the engagement story is taking longer to write than expected.
I miss Annie and the Grinch. I'm ready to see them again.
Wedding dress shopping next weekend. Any tips??


No comments:

Post a Comment