25 January 2012

The Mid-Week Weekend

I skipped school this week. No, not all week, but Monday, almost immediately after English, I headed for Utah, only to return resentfully this evening.
Now, why would I be so irresponsible and leave the state in the middle of the semester?
Augustana, a discussion with the parents, a separation anxiety problem from Will, and Augustana.

Augustana was amazing. No, none of the band members are the same since November's falling out, but Dan still sings strong, and it couldn't have been more perfect. Will, I could tell he didn't like more than a few of the songs, but he's a good sport. Most of the time he chuckled at my insane singing skills. (His long arms were helpful to get some great shots and a couple videos. Maybe one day, when I'm tech savy I will put them up here, but I'm clueless as to how to put it from my phone to the blog.

The talk with the parents? Went more than well. This summer is going to be absolutely perfect. (and here I was thinking that nothing could top last summer)

Time with Will is never enough. To all of you that have a significant other within 10 miles of you at all times? Let's switch spots for a day. The drive from Rexburg to Provo isn't something that you can do every day. Or even every weekend.

As consequence for skipping class, my homework load is a little on the large side.

No comments:

Post a Comment