24 December 2011

Merry Freaking Christmas

At an attempt to wear out my mind, so that sleep might come easier to me on this exciting night, (yes I do still wait up and listen for sleigh bells) I mustered up a whole lot of courage, and checked my final grades from this last semester. I would like you all to know,
I PASSED MY MATH CLASS
No, I didn't think I would, I was actually 100% sure that I had failed my class. But, for some reason, maybe God softened the heart of my not-so-sympathetic math teacher, I passed.

Not only did I pass math, but all my other classes as well. "whew"
At this early hour of the morning, I would be extremely content with receiving nothing else, and doing nothing else. This was a big enough present for me.

Ah, the relief.

Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope your holiday is as wonderful and joyous and mine is already turning out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment