27 December 2011

Freshman 15?

Freshman 15, a definite no.

Running daily (which by the way is an amazing stress reliever), cycling with the girls upon request, and nearly starving my last couple weeks of the semester, my freshman 15 is nowhere to be found.

My plumbers crack sure is though. Due to all of my activity and lack of eating, none of my jeans fit anymore. It's rather annoying. I've always hated belts, so when the time came that a belt would come in handy, they were nowhere to be found. Awesome right? So for the past few weeks I've been walking around pulling up pants.

Thanks to my wonderful parents who know that they shouldn't have done it, they went out and bought me a couple pairs of jeans. One fits, and the other, big surprise, doesn't fit. So, back to the mall we go to get pants that actually stay up. I'm more excited than I probably should be.

By the way, I'm writing to you via my new laptop. I'm a big fan.

I hope you all had a Christmas full of family, fun, food, Christ, and wonder. I know I did. Aren't Sunday Christmas's the best ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment