10 November 2011

Go Slowly

Radiohead

It's time to re-think where this all is going, what I really truly want to do with my life. It's time to sit back, look at options, perhaps pan out a few scenarios, and definitely make some pro-con lists. I'm almost done with my first semester of college. And, aside from the occasional break downs, I think I handled pretty well. I know for a fact I'm switching from Public Relations to Journalism and broadcasting. I was already leaning in this direction, when my journalism teacher read my rough draft, then said, "What's your emphasis?" "PR" "That's a waste of talent. Switch to Journalism as soon as you can, this story is absolutely amazing."

Well kids, there you have it. I'm slowing everything down, really looking at where I want my life to go, and how I can get to where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment