17 November 2011

The Almost Home Stretch

With the days dwindling until I can leave for Thanksgiving break, I am starting to develop lazy habits. It's a very, very bad thing.

With projects being due left and right, last minute tests, unhealthily early classes, and snobby teachers, my world is beginning to crumble.

A part of me knows I will get it all done, and once I do, the satisfaction will be amazing. But, until then, I'm ready to scream.

So, to help myself finish out this week, I created a short list of things. No organization, just things.

-Washing your hair twice in an 8 hour period is a lot more soothing than one would think.
-I found out I had an option for my Thursday to be completely perfect, but, I ruined it.
-I'm really hoping friendship bonds are as strong as I think they can be.
-Knowing that my big sister is in Orem, makes the desire to go back that much worse.
-Katherine Hepburn is phenomenal. Even when she's old, wrinkly, and the movie has no intrigue; she breathtaking.
-Perhaps study abroad to England, and the British Isles would do me some good.
-Teachers want us to be proactive. Ok, I can do that. But you teachers have to help. I can't do this all on my own. Your laziness is killing me.
-God puts people in our lives for a reason. No matter what the reason is, they're there because he knew you needed them.
-Don't EVER bend your arm while giving plasma. The girl next to me did, and blood was everywhere. It was awful.
-Selling your body for money, it's not as appealing as it sounds.
-I'm ready for a new semester.
-Annie's missionary comes in tonight. She's waited 2 years. This girl is stronger than most of us could ever be. You deserve the best Annie.
-It's probably not healthy when certain songs or sentences activate crying.
-Working at my Orem Old Navy for the weekend of Black Friday? So excited, yet, so... not.
-Snow is God's message to us saying, I know your life is awful right now, but, it'll be okay.
-Turning our couches into one big bed was probably the best idea we've ever had.


The End.
I'm going to go wash my hair again.

No comments:

Post a Comment