28 November 2011

Augustana

This June I was incredibly distraught when my favorite band toured to Salt Lake City the one and only week I went to New York...
When I heard this news I was completely destroyed... I truly thought my life was over. Then I saw something. That, even in the height of a serious migraine, made me jump and scream.

THEY'RE COMING TO SALT LAKE CITY.

I saw and immediately thought, dang... It won't be until Summer, I will have to wait for forever to actually see them. But then I saw the date
JANUARY 24

Tears almost fell everyone. This is amazing. I'm speechless.

So. If any of you are trying to win my love, and want to spend a good time with me, it would be the best Christmas present I could ever get. If not, I would very much like a buddy to go with me when I purchase the tickets.

The End

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun. You might want to check about the venue before buying tickets, to make sure it's not limited to 21 and older.

    ReplyDelete