21 November 2011

48 Hours

Pulling into my parking lot after my short trip to Utah, I realized that in less than 48 hours I would be returning home again. The only real reason I came back up was for a mandatory orchestra rehearsal, an over-the-phone ecclesiastical endorsement, and to pick up stray college students to take home with me.

Less than 48 hours

Don't get me wrong, I am really beginning to like it here. But, I need a break. I want to hear about Annie's missionary. Sharissa's insane new life. I'm ready to be home for a while.

It's warmer in Utah, I barely needed a jacket. It's freezing here, I've slipped twice on the snow and it's only 11:00 a.m. This snow is fantastic, but, for once in my life I'm hoping it slows down. I want to make it to Utah safely.

I'm more than excited for my classes next semester. No math or science. (Provided I miraculously pass my current math class...) I get a much missed English class, a world religions class, a middle eastern class, and a couple anticipated communication classes. It's going to be a great semester. Apart from some 7:45 classes. I don't know why I do this to myself.

48 hours guys. Less than 48 hours and I'll be home. To eat as much food as possible, and to decorate the house in Christmas attire. Not to mention my tree; all the lights I get to put up on my tree.

Now, if only I could get myself to do some homework....

1 comment:

  1. You are so wonderful, have a great Thanksgiving! Thanks for being there for grandpa! Love you tons

    ReplyDelete