13 October 2011

Droid

People tease me every now and then, about how I can't go anywhere with my phone.
And yes, I'm strange that I have an emotional attachment to it, but I realized this afternoon, while sitting bored in science, that it's not the phone I'm attached to, it's the people I can talk to because of my phone that I'm attached to.
It's the sweet texts and regular calls from the boy.
The late night, I need your help and miss you, conversations with Cris.
The funny snippets of my life that I can tell my mom no matter what time it is.
The questions about anything and everything I ask my dad, that he always seems to know the answer to.
The weekly emails from Amber I can read during math class.
As previously mentioned, but in need of re-statement, the sweet texts and regular calls from the boy.

Yeah, I have my phone within 2 feet of me almost always, but I can't keep everyone in my life within 2 feet. So my phone will just have to suffice

1 comment:

  1. i'm slightly offended you didn't mention texting me. its fine, i still like you.

    also i miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete