14 September 2011

Ring Check

I'm a freshman, taking almost all required generals. So, naturally, my thoughts were, "I will be surrounded by mormon girls and pre-mi boys." Wrong. Oh, so wrong. I suppose me and my naive, straight out of high school mind didn't process all of the countless returned missionaries and transferred men that would be taking these general classes as well. Shoot.

So naturally the eyes fall to the shirt lines, to determine if they have returned or have yet to leave. You also think that the eyes would fall to the left hand, mine don't. It's a curse.

Other than my writing for media class, I have sat by a married man in all my MWF classes, and in one on my TTH classes. I didn't think at first to check, that all the boys I would meet would be single. But I was so wrong. If I was a smart single girl, I would sit by an available boy next time. Only, I get along so much better with the older ones than the 19 year olds...

This could be a problem.

And in case any of you were wondering, the gorgeous mystery boy did not appear between writing and math. Maybe Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment