13 May 2011

Cristian Martinez

I don't believe there to be any boy out there with a stronger spirit or sweeter disposition. He's my best friend, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

He listens to me at 1 or 2 in the morning, when I can't even understand myself. He calms me down, and shares with me his testimony and love for life. With his rock solid testimony and pure love for the scriptures, my attitude about everything always changes. Always.

He sees the bigger picture. That there is something truly wonderful waiting for all of us, that we just have to wait, try our best, and reach for God's hand when we slip.

His life is harder than mine. He goes through things I can't even comprehend. But he does them with a smile on his face.

He's the true definition of a role model.

2 comments: