30 May 2011

'Ahem'

"excuse me miss, do you work here?" No. I wear Old Navy Flag shirts with staff across the back, and a name tag, for fun. "yes I do, how can I help you?"

"Oh I'm sorry, let me unfold what you're fixing" (messes up freshly folded pile) oh go right ahead. Leave the mess. You're only the reason I'm here until midnight. "Oh you're fine, go right ahead"

"Wow. That's awfully messy..." Is it now? Weird, I had no idea... (Sitting in the middle of the mountain of clothes) "Haha, yeah it is"

"Oh, are you guys closing?" No. We spontaneously turn off the music, shut off half the lights and lock the in door, just because we can. "Yeah in a few minutes"

"Which color do you like better?" Well, neither, that shirt is hideous and will look awful no matter which color you choose. "oh the red one for sure"

"I'm sorry, you're closing I should probably hurry up huh?" Please. I have a social life, and a bedtime. You're the only reason I'm still here. "Oh don't worry about it, take your time"

No comments:

Post a Comment