21 April 2011

Best Love Song

T-Pain and Chris Brown.

I've decided the hip-hop/rap isn't always awful. This song backs up my opinion quite well.

Questions:
-Why the need for mini-plastic water bottles? If I wanted a gulp of water I would take one from my normal sized bottle and still have more for later, rather than take a gulp and be finished. I would constantly be filling it up.... They're useless in my eyes.
-Are snarky comments to teachers really that bad? All I do is make remarks, but I get called out every time... Other people do the same thing and the teachers think it enjoyable. I think I have a "Please Hate Me" sign on my forehead only visible to teachers.
-Tanning? Medically recommended by my dermatologist. Love my life.
-Why do fun people always come into my life as school is coming to a close?
-One person? Katy and I are slowly becoming one...

No comments:

Post a Comment