17 March 2011

Hyperbolic Orbit

Benjamin Newman. Yes, it is a song.

Physics. It's boring. Can I get an amen?

I wrote a note to Katy to keep myself from falling asleep in class today, it didn't work. I nodded off while writing.
Katy sits in the back, so she reads Pygmalion to keep herself entertained. She also has intriguing people surrounding her. I sit front and center. Surrounded by the boy that doesn't speak to me and the boy that never comes. It's lovely.

I suppose if you did nothing but experiments then physics might be a little entertaining, but when your teacher does the same experiment 3 classes in a row things lose interest for me. Or even when he flies a remote control helicopter around you think class would get exciting, it doesn't. It merely makes me feel uncomfortable due to his inability to fly the dang thing and it nearly takes my nose off.

His voice drones on. And the only thing I take pleasure in is counting how many times his microphone attached to his neck dies and comes back to life. I'm thrilling I know.

I need to graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment