09 February 2011

This Kiss

Faith Hill.

Sometimes, due to senioritis and owning a car, we arrive late to school. It's seminary so we justify the late waking just a little.

There's a stretch of hall before you enter the frigid abyss that is the path to seminary. Oh, people. Looks like I'm not the only who decided to sleep in today. Woah... They don't look very tired.

PDA

Really children? You're on your way to study scripture. To a place where abstinence is a word more commonly used than anything else, where they gasp and shriek when they hear someone kissed over the weekend. It's fine though. I've always enjoyed a show of groping on my way to 1st period. Oh, who knew it took two bodies shoved up against the handicap button to open the door. Silly me I always have done it by myself, now I know I need a partner for it.

It's cold outside, but I don't think macking/snogging will warm you up at all. In fact, I had visions of your lips freezing that way. Talk about a highlight of the day. But my dreams didn't come true. Instead I got a show of her backside as your hand slid up her shirt. Exposing her skin will be sure to warm her up. Smart thinking.

Congrats for finding love. But please keep your hands to yourself when in the company of others. Especially the seminary secretary. The sweet woman does not in fact need to see any of what you two had going on.

Keep it to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment