02 February 2011

Smile

Uncle Kracker.

I've never seen so many young men with such identically big grins as I did today while dropping off Amber at the MTC. It was close to the most adorable thing I have ever seen in my life. They were all lined up as though the new missionaries were Brad Pitt, Josh Duhamel, Britney Spears, Selena Gomez, and the Twilight cast, and they were all out to scream and beg for autographs. The weird part is seeing young men with whom I attended high school. They are technically on their mission. Am I allowed to see them? Did I sin? Hmmm. Oh well.

Who knew a smile could bring so much joy. Perhaps they're out there to calm the millions of butterflies I'm sure would come out of every new missionaries mouth if they were to open it big enough. Although they might just be out there to carry in the massive amount of luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment