03 February 2011

Not on the Test

NPR. It put a smile on my face. Perhaps it will put one on yours too.

If one were to follow me around today, one would think it was finals week.
Practice AP tests in English. So life like that my teacher wasn't there and we had a real life test proctor. The brilliance of my teacher never ceases to amaze me. What a great proctor too... We all love being shouted at when there's 5 minutes left. Jumping out of your seats is something you must become accustomed to when taking this exam I suppose. He is also a strong believer in "pencils down". a few students continued to write well into next period.

F=MA

Don't forget that there equation. It will become very useful to you in later life... Because we all care about how much force it will take push the box of fruit loops over to your brother across the table. We all care so much in fact, that we had a test all about it, just to be sure to concepts sunk in. The new kid was exempt from the test. He was new at the semester, and had been attending class for this entire unit. Someone please show me the justice in this situation? His little chuckle and wink as he walked past me into the hall was just icing on the cake. Consider me a transfer student.

Need someone to transfer your handwritten paper to printed edition? I'm your girl. I'll even edit it and add a few things here and there to spice up your assignment. This is free of charge and highly entertaining for not just you but your teacher as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment