12 February 2011

First Time

Lifehouse. Sometimes I feel that the lead singer for this group deserves a roll on Lord of the Rings. He would make a wonderful hobbit.

I was rejected into USU's music program. First time I've never made something. (I don't wish to sound arrogant here, I've merely been blessed and extremely lucky during my life) I received word that there was an envelope at my house from their music department. When I arrived home and saw it, I knew what was coming. It wasn't a big package, filled with many informational documents, but a small envelope containing one piece of paper. I knew then and there. However, I think I knew all along. When you hit more mistakes than right notes in an audition, well, I'd be doubtful of me too.

I entered Victoria's Secret(Vicky's to some) for the sort of first time today. My real first consisted of my mom and I searching for a bra that would help me fit into my first prom dress. In and out. Today's was more of a wandering adventure. It was uncomfortable. There were more than just a few men there, probably picking out an outfit for their special someone for this special weekend. That made the trip even more uncomfortable. But as time went by I felt a little bit better. It smells divine in there.

Graduation day is almost, sort of, on it's way. The plan is halfway complete for another one of my first's.

There's a first time for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment