10 January 2011

My Shiny Teeth and Me

Fairly Odd Parents.
I brush my teeth a lot. Every time I leave the house, Every morning, every night, after most if not all meals, when I'm bored or when my mouth feels dirty. This results in me brushing my teeth 3-6 times a day. Over-excessive? My record is 10 in one day. It's often.

Brushing teeth gives me the same reaction that some girls get from cleaning, running, screaming, practicing, cooking, and who knows what else. It's a stress reliever. I was once told at the dentist I brush too hard. It's a chance that I might lose all my teeth at an early age. Not from rotting, but I might just scrub them right into non-existence. Which is fine with me. I plan to buy colored and designed dentures. At least one for every day of the week.
We have a relationship, my teeth and me. And we get along perfectly.
I have more dreams than normal about them all falling out. Worst nightmare. You dream about spiders, ghosts, dying, creepers, going to school in nothing but panties, kidnappings. I dream about losing a tooth. I woke up crying at one point.

No comments:

Post a Comment